"A park on an industrial site"
The site enjoys a great position in the Gosselies Aéropole:
• It boasts impressive dimensions (150m from the street) and an excellent shape;
• It is visible not only from Avenue Jean Mermoz but also from the roundabout at the back (view overlooking the site);
• Optimum orientation;
• Based on plot 1a, the guidelines for which are conducive to this type of set-up (P/S and TOS);
• Its slight incline means that work can be done underground with light and ventilation;
• Easy access by car as well as public transport.
The presence of a landscaped area on the eastern edge of the site captured our attention and steered our thought process. This area demonstrates the excellent way in which the surrounding area was dealt with when the Aéropole was built. This needs to continue in the layout of the different buildings, the roads, setback areas and surroundings.
Competition as part of the new offices for Ores, gas and electricity providers. Construction of 12,400m² of offices.