ASSAR ARCHITECTS, a major player in the architecture sector in Belgium and Luxembourg, is pursuing its expansion and opening a branch in the heart of Paris.
With 35 years of experience in the construction of living spaces characterised by a very particular care devoted to their design, implementation, and support provided to the different project owners, both public and private, ASSAR ARCHITECTS has been able, through its expertise and vision, to create outstanding, major, emblematic operations such as:
• NATO’s new permanent headquarters in Brussels - 251,000 m²
• The General Hospital, CHC MONTLEGIA in Liège - 113,000 m²
• The Sister Towers MOBIUS I & II in Brussels - 62,000 m²
• The Inter-regional Hospital Centre CHIREC in Brussels - 104,000 m²
• The PWC head offices in Diegem - 31,100 m²
• The Penitential centre - prison in Leuze - 33,000 m²
The past three years have also enabled our teams to be actively involved in operations of distinction in the French territories, in fields that have been both varied and stimulating.
These highly instructive and promising experiences have convinced ASSAR ARCHITECTS to establish a lasting anchorage in the French architectural landscape.
Thus, the new Franco-Belgian team will be run from Paris in our premises in the 9th arrondissement.
The profile, experience, and enthusiasm of all the members of this team will guarantee the development of the Group, and ensure delivery of a quality of service that is true to the values of ASSAR ARCHITECTS and matches the expectations of our clients.